Saturday, December 03, 2005

Money Money

I see people all around me earing money thru web page and blog .Even I am tryin do somthing simillar but crap can't get hold of it.Sign up here and there and ending up with thousand user id and password ,how am i suppose to remember all that shit.To top it all we have another thousand password at office .Been thinkin of buyin a PDA for storing all that crap but to buy it I need money and to earn money I need to remember these password.Its a fuckin cycle that doesn't stop spining .

I've always known that ther is an entrepreneur in me ,but bastard isn't comin out.

6 comments:

anwinj said...

i heard gigolos earn a lot of money???

Simon D G said...

u mean people around me r gigolos

Anonymous said...

COOL,U must be wondering who this new comment is from, ur "Money Money" made me read all your old blogs , and the most i liked was your first crush, i was very upset coz dad wasnt well and ur writing made my day, keep the good way going.

Anonymous said...

hi thats cool, now i can think of doing what i said ,but i have more male friends than female friends and wat is your opinion on that

Naveen Roy said...

Good post machan...good to see u back....

Zeon said...

cool one man... but you have to remember, it took non of your money to post this..