Thursday, August 18, 2005

Birthday (not mine)

God its been long since I made a post...actualy I had forgoten my password.Thanks to Naveen I got it back.Its his B'day today he has grown a year older ,he is not the only one growing old there is Blonde too.Naveen's treat looks promising but Blonde has just promised cakes on monday and she did not metion the size of the cake she would be given.I guess have to spend money buying food on monday,damn it!
Many happy returns of the day Naveen and Blonde.

5 comments:

anwinj said...

Yeah, blondie is not particular if we goi hungry for one day. Sigh!!!

Naveen Roy said...

yeah and i swear she is dead if she comes empty handed to office on monday....cause she had the nerve to ask me for a treat on my b'day........heehee

anwinj said...

Some SOB troll seems to have got you dude.

Zeon said...

Hmm... yea.. Some SOB has indeed caught... he should be a scorpio!!!

Naveen Roy said...

Have tagged you for a short story.........or to write a short story....a very small one in fact........