Wednesday, March 02, 2005

STANDARD COMMENTS GIRLS USE

Have u ever thought or noticed girls use so many standard comments .There r so many of them so I thought lets compile it.If u know some Please let me know.Lets c how many do v come up with.I know few off them.I'll update it as n when I come across more off them.
1) Very funny
2)My foot
3)Big deal
4)Go to hell
5)Tell me something I don't know
6)I know
7)So sweet
8)So cute
9)non-SEENCE
10)U BETTER
11)WhatEVer
12)your head
13)just shutup
14)i was not speeking to u
15)Absolute non-sence
16)Bull shit

3 comments:

anwinj said...

You missed out
Nonsense - pronounced as non-sense with a great stress on the second syllable.
Hey listen. Again the stress on the second syllable of listen.

Naveen Roy said...

And theres more...i'll tell u a good idea...the place where u sit at work, turn around, face left...ask blondie...she will tell u more...or infact, she will not, but observe and ye shall receive!!!

Theres also Whatever...stress on the third syllable...

Zeon said...

I agree wit the deaths head. You just have to turn 75 degrees towards your right and say the word Blondy... you'll ghet the rest.....